Thursday, November 25, 2010

Do I Get a Name Day Too?

Happy Thanksgiving, Americans!

So as I was walking to dance today, I was thinking. Whenever I hear a little kid talking in Slovak, I always feel like they are really smart at first. Like, "Wow, they can already speak a foreign language." And then I remember...no they can't. They can only speak their language. It is still a funny feeling though, having 4 years olds use words that I don't know. I can honestly say that is a first.

School today was boring as usual. But it was slightly worse, knowing all my friends in Michigan had the day off...and have been (slightly) rubbing my face in that...thanks, guys. haha, I'm kidding. I'm only complaining because everyone has something to do with Thanksgiving on their Facebook...but it's ok.

Tonight I got to see Lucnica, only the most awesome thing ever! It is a Slovak Folk dance group. And it was amazing. Seriously, if you ever get the chance to see this, do it. It was sooo cool. But I couldn't take pictures, so too bad for you all. (:

1 comment:

  1. Is this the same Lucnica you saw?

    http://www.youtube.com/user/mariasilvestri#grid/user/8AE6FD13A6EF032F

    ReplyDelete